The DCD chair combines comfort, safety and quality in modern design. The selection of optional fittings, color schemes and styling concepts opens up a wide spectrum of possibilities. That means flexibility when it comes to adapting the 6- or 8-passenger chairs to customer wishes. The materials used meet the highest demands for longevity and resilience. The clear structure of the chairs, the tidy mechanical design and optimal accessibility are expressions of the D-Line’s convenience and functionality for ropeway personnel.
The automatic restraining bar with locking mechanism and the individual footrests ensure maximum safety. The restraining bar is automatically closed and locked after boarding and is not automatically opened again until immediately before the unloading zone. An electromechanical system in the station limits the closing force and monitors proper locking.
- Safety optimized design
- New suspension with spring damping system for maximum comfort
- Ergonomically shaped, 520 mm wide seats (single seats)
- Seat heating with connector
- Different color and design concepts possible
- Individual and easily exchangeable advertising space (mesh) on the backside