The right carrier for every passenger
The right combination for every operator
The combination lift unites all the advantages of a detachable gondola with those of a detachable chairlift – and is entirely geared to the needs of the passengers. The use of gondolas in the summer provides convenient transport for wheelchair users, strollers or bicycles. In the winter, gondolas are highly appreciated by families with children or children’s ski schools. The accomplished winter sports practitioner will prefer riding on a chair without having to remove skis, snowboards, etc.
Separate loading and unloading areas designed to meet the requirements of the respective carriers are a feature of this lift type. This means that wide 8-seater chairs can be deployed simultaneously with gondolas – with high-comfort boarding assured.
Thanks to its great flexibility, the combination lift from Doppelmayr/Garaventa is particularly well suited to regions with summer and winter tourism. The flexible mix of chairs and gondolas allows individual combinations in line with the prevailing weather conditions and customer requirements.
The combination lift at a glance
- Comfort options such as seat padding, seat heating or bubbles can be included at any time
- Transport capacity of up to 3,900 passengers per hour and direction
- The cabins are suitable for transporting people with injuries
- Loading and unloading for skiers on snow and for foot passengers on slip-proof terrain
- Protection against wind and weather
Comfort solutions and options
Safety technology at the highest level –
Progressive and reliable
Optimal safety –
plus maximum comfort