Impressive for adults and children alike
Today’s robust technology means security for tomorrow
Doppelmayr/Garaventa offers surface lifts ranging from the smallest practice lift with platter towing units to the T-bar and the glacier lift. Depending on the application, platters for one or T-bars for two-person transportation are used. Snowboarders in particular appreciate the special design of the Doppelmayr comfort T-bar which allows them to ride in comfort. Infinitely variable travel speeds of up to 3.5 m/s ensure exceptional comfort for all users. And impressive transport capacities of up to 1200 PPH can be achieved with T-bars.
The patented Doppelmayr springbox not only ensures a smooth launch, but also enables convenient self-service for every user. Angled "T" towers make light work of preparing the tow track for snow-grooming vehicles. For children, the surface lift is often their first experience of ropeways. For that reason, it should create a positive impression. Doppelmayr makes the lifts so easy to use that children get a sense of achievement after using the installation for the first time. Riding uphill and skiing down then become fun things to do.
The surface lift at a glance
- Individually tailored solutions thanks to the wide performance range of available drive types
- Simple, but durable technology with components certified in accordance with EU directives
- Particularly maintenance-friendly; availability of spare parts spanning decades
- Low personnel requirements thanks to self-service and CCTV monitoring
- Compact design means minimal structural footprint