Electrical Engineer-USA Salt Lake City, UT
Doppelmayr USA Inc is currently seeking qualified Electrical Engineers to work in our Salt Lake City, Utah office. The electrical engineer wants to be responsible for providing standards, methods and oversight for electrical projects. The ideal candidate wants to maintain a professional attitude and demeanor while working with customers, other colleagues, and authorities. A high degree of enthusiasm to work hard, long hours, and pride in one's work. To Apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to Jobs@Doppelmayrusa.com
- Ensures design and implementation of control circuits (24VDC and 575VAC and below) are compliant with applicable codes and standards (ie ANSI B77.1, Z98, NEC, etc.).
- Provides support to the Customer Service department with troubleshooting and manpower when necessary
- Provides support to the sales team throughout the quotation and bidding process.
- Doppelmayr offices promote efficient design that is consistent with worldwide standards.
- Ensures the company and internal quality objectives are met.
- Implements and Managers the Lean Management objectives and performance criteria
- Represents the department at management meetings as required
- Performs electrical project engineering activities for routine, complex and special projects
- Anything else as conditions dictate.
- Clear understanding of PLC and relay logic control system design principles and practices
- Clear understanding of AC and DC power and control circuitry and electrical circuit diagrams and symbols
- Understanding PLC and HMI integration
- Understanding of safety PLC and standard PLC programming practices
- Proficiency in Auto CAD or equivalent CAD software
- Familiarity with power distribution systems
- Maintains a professional attitude when communicating with customers as well as domestic and international colleagues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 50% (especially September through December)
- Ability to work productively at mountainous environments during any season
- Familiarity with hydraulic system controls
- Ability to perform safety analysis of complex control circuits
- Leadership and management skills
- Familiarity with fiber optic cabling
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering