Field Electrical Technician Salt Lake City
Electrical Technician Requirements and Qualifications
- Formal electrical training preferred.
- Clear understanding of PLC and relay logic control system design principles and practices including HMI.
- Clear understanding of AC and DC drives, control circuitry, and electrical circuit diagrams and symbols.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working as an electrical technician including diagnostics and repair. Ski Lift experience preferred but not required.
- Experience assembling and installing electrical panels preferred.
- Solid working knowledge of code requirements. (NEC, ANSI B77.1)
- Outstanding problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Physical ability to productively work in mountainous environments during any season.
- Able to work independently with little supervision.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with good driving history
Field Electrical Technician
Doppelmayr USA is currently seeking a skilled, reliable, self-motivated Field Electrical Technician to be based out of our Salt Lake City office. In this role, you will respond to electrical service requests and provide infrastructure upgrades for ski lift and gondola installations throughout the Rocky Mountain region.
Electrical Technician Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to diagnose low voltage control problems over the phone.
- Must be available to travel to ski areas throughout the Rocky Mountain region to perform on site diagnostics and repairs. This may occur in harsh winter conditions.
- Communicate estimated costs and timelines for repairs to customers.
- Install new equipment and wiring to expand ski resort infrastructure.
- Log all services and report progress to service department manager.