Financial Key Manager for Doppelmayr Mexico SA de CV (m/f/d)
Who we are: The Doppelmayr/Garaventa Group
As quality, technology and market leader in ropeway engineering, Doppelmayr/Garaventa operates production plants as well as sales and service canter’s in over 40
countries worldwide. To date, the Group has built more than 14,900 installations for customers in 95 nations. Flexibility, know-how and pioneering spirit make the Group ideally equipped to meet all
the challenges of traditional and new markets. Innovative transport systems from Doppelmayr/Garaventa continually sets new standards. Top comfort and safety define our installations – in summer and winter tourism regions as well as in the urban transit sector. Our material transport systems and ropeways for
preventive avalanche blasting offer impressive efficiency and performance. All-year-round experience concepts round off our extensive portfolio. With Doppelmayr/Garaventa customers get top quality
in modern design, user-friendly solutions and optimum service. From the initial idea to the completed project and beyond.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
As Financial Key Manager of our subsidiary you will be domiciled in Mexico City. You are in charge for accounting, controlling, local and international tax issues, reporting to headquarter as well as the implementation of and support in the compliance with corporate regulations and process optimization.
Your tasks include amongst others:
- manage and oversee the daily operations of the local accounting department
- lead and develop the Accounting Team, enabling them to meet targets and ensuring that the team reach their maximum potential
- monitor and analyse accounting data and deliver monthly and quarterly financial reports and statements in accordance with headquarter requirements
- in cooperation with local management prepare budget and forecast in line with local and Group guidelines as well as cash-forecasts and provide them in a timely manner
- establish and optimize processes and policies across departments in anticipation of continued growth of the company
- manage the communication with tax advisors and auditors as well as authorities
- ensure optimized tax planning including Transfer Pricing in compliance with all tax requirements, filing tax return on time (VAT, CIT, others)
- manage and review the payment and payroll process and social security declaration
- prepare annual financial statements according to national accounting law as well as the IFRS-Reporting Package for the fiscal year of the Group
- establish project business plans
- ongoing financial controlling on ropeway projects
- contact with banks for local financing and bonds
- analyse existing and upcoming tax and accounting regulations and their business implications
- supervision of compliance in accordance with Group guidelines
- University degree in economics
- relevant work experience in proved hands-on accounting and/or trusts/controlling and/or auditing/tax consultancy in an international business environment
- in-depth knowledge of local and international tax law
- in-depth knowledge of IFRS as well as very good understanding of balance sheets
- excellent communication skills and confident manner
- willingness to travel, mainly to Headquarter
- very good Spanish and English skills both orally and in writing
- comprehensive initial job training at headquarter
- excellent working environment and flexible work time
- diversified and interesting range of duties
- personal responsibility regarding your duties, supported by a professional team
- fair salary and our Doppelmayr-Company-Culture
You are looking for a new challenge – please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or the application form on our webside.
We are looking forward to meeting you soon!
We look forward to your online job application!