Outside Process Coordinator Salt Lake City, Utah
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 1 year working in a manufacturing environment
- Detail oriented
- Must have strong organizational abilities
- Maintains a professional attitude when communicating with customers as well as domestic and international colleagues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- ERP system experience
- Shipping/receiving experience
- Forklift experience
- 2+ years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
Doppelmayr USA Inc is currently seeking an Outside Processing Coordinator to work in our Salt Lake City, Utah office. The Outside Processing Coordinator is responsible for managing numerous supply-chains where external production is required. The ideal candidate requires the ability to successfully multi-task and prioritize as well as maintaining working relationships with multiple vendors. A high degree of enthusiasm to work hard and pride in one’s work will help make the ideal candidate successful. To Apply, please submit a resume to Jobs@Doppelmayrusa.com
- Oversee Outside Processing
- Select outside process suppliers
- Monitor the performance of outside process suppliers.
- Get quotes/estimates for jobs to be send to outside process suppliers.
- Writing and issuing purchase orders
- Communicate outside process suppliers lead times to impacted departments to ensure proper planning and production of product.
- Coordinate, schedule, expedite, and monitor Outside Processing for all jobs. This includes but is not limited to coordinating pickups and deliveries with outside process suppliers.
- Ensure that received product has the proper quality
- Work with Outside Process suppliers and Quality department to resolve issues found
- Verify and address issues pertaining to Outside Process suppliers.
- Review invoices and address issues with those not corresponding to current job estimates.
- Perform other duties as needed