Welcome to first class
Step on board and launch into the next ropeway generation with Doppelmayr. The D-Line is visionary ropeway technology with impressive features: Top passenger comfort, quiet operation, simple and time-saving maintenance, and much more besides make the D-Line first class. Discover the benefits for yourself.
The D-Line components and assemblies boast a brand new design; their enhanced functions open up new possibilities. Whether it’s the stations, detachable grips or sheave assemblies – the D-Line impresses all along the line. The new cabin offers much more space and comfort; operation is even more reliable and even quieter. Thinking ahead, identifying trends, creating innovations – these are the strengths that Doppelmayr customers can rely on.
The interplay between form, material and function sets new standards with the next ropeway generation from Doppelmayr. With the D-Line, great importance was attached to a new design with perfect finish combined with technical innovation. To ensure the particular comfort of passengers and operating crew, the next ropeway generation has been designed for exceptionally low noise and vibration levels. The individual components have been further developed and optimized for very quiet operation.
Key features at a glance
- 205 new developments, 31 innovations, 14 patents
- Speeds of up to 7 m/s
- 6.4 m gauge – wider carriers
- Optimal accessibility for service work
- Extremely straightforward maintenance
Form, material and function are particularly important in the stations: the ultimate in ropeway engineering, reduced to the essentials, packaged in aesthetic design and offering top performance throughout.
- Roof version made of real glass and multimedia screens
- Simplified concrete mast geometry
- Convenient stair access to station machinery
- Tire conveyor with V-belt tensioners
- Rubber-lined running rail mountings
- Sound-dampened outer guide rail
- Vibration-reduced station sheave assemblies
- Low-noise bullwheel design
- Station roof covers the entire carrier
- New finish for undercover
D-Line: Sheave assembly D
Passengers experience a smooth glide as the cabins pass over the towers. The sheave assemblies – and their interaction with the new detachable grip D – are crucial to this level of comfort.
- Rope diameter up to 64 mm
- High capacity in conjunction with even greater vertical rise
- Support sheave assembly with +30 % sheave load and +42 % wind load
- Hold-down sheave assembly with +14 % sheave load and +16 % wind load
- Combination sheave assembly with +25% sheave load and +16 % wind load
- Browse the brochure
- D-Line: Referenzbahnen 2015-2016
- MGD "Giggijochbahn", Sölden, AUT
- MGD "Ifen I+II", Hirschegg, AUT
- MGD "BaNa 4+BaNa 5" Da Nang, VNM
- MGD "Kirchenkarbahn", Hochgurgl, AUT
- CLD "Waidoffen", Hochfügen, AUT
- D-Line: Station-D
- D-Line: Kuppelklemme-D
- D-Line: Sessel 6DCD
- D-Line: Kabine Omega V
- CWA - Kabine OMEGA V