Welcome to First Class
Step on board and launch into the next ropeway generation with Doppelmayr. The D-Line is visionary ropeway technology with impressive features: Top passenger comfort, quiet operation, simple and time-saving maintenance, and much more besides make the D-Line first class. Discover the benefits for yourself.
The D-Line components and assemblies boast a brand new design; their enhanced functions open up new possibilities. Whether it’s the stations, detachable grips or sheave assemblies – the D-Line impresses all along the line. The new cabin offers much more space and comfort; operation is even more reliable and even quieter. Thinking ahead, identifying trends, creating innovations – these are the strengths that Doppelmayr customers can rely on.
The interplay between form, material and function sets new standards with the next ropeway generation from Doppelmayr. With the D-Line, great importance was attached to a new design with perfect finish combined with technical innovation. To ensure the particular comfort of passengers and operating crew, the next ropeway generation has been designed for exceptionally low noise and vibration levels. The individual components have been further developed and optimized for very quiet operation.
Key features at a glance
- 205 new developments, 31 innovations, 14 patents
- Speeds of up to 7 m/s
- 6.4 m gauge – wider carriers
- Optimal accessibility for service work
- Extremely straightforward maintenance
Form, material and function are particularly important in the stations: the ultimate in ropeway engineering, reduced to the essentials, packaged in aesthetic design and offering top performance throughout.
- Roof version made of real glass and multimedia screens
- Simplified concrete mast geometry
- Convenient stair access to station machinery
- Tire conveyor with V-belt tensioners
- Rubber-lined running rail mountings
- Sound-dampened outer guide rail
- Vibration-reduced station sheave assemblies
- Low-noise bullwheel design
- Station roof covers the entire carrier
- New finish for undercover
D-Line: Detachable grip D
The new D-Line detachable grip is capable of top performance and constitutes another highlight of the next ropeway generation. The interaction between the individual D-Line components is worthy of superlatives.
- Rope diameter up to 64 mm
- 100 % gradient in conjunction with 1,800 kg carrier weight
- Noise-reduced grip geometry
- Unique dead center grip with coil spring
- Easy maintenance
D-Line: Sheave assembly D
Passengers experience a smooth glide as the cabins pass over the towers. The sheave assemblies – and their interaction with the new detachable grip D – are crucial to this level of comfort.
- Rope diameter up to 64 mm
- High capacity in conjunction with even greater vertical rise
- Hold-down sheave assembly with +30 % sheave load and +42 % wind load
- Depression sheave assembly with +14 % sheave load and +16 % wind load
- Combination sheave assembly with +25% sheave load and +16 % wind load
D-Line: Omega IV-10 SI D
The new D-Line cabin model maximizes ride comfort. It combines legroom, seating capacity and attractive design with functionality – for a first-class ride experience.
- Greater seat width – now 460 mm (previously 416 mm)
- Comfortable legroom – cabin length now 2,656 mm (previously 2,436 mm)
- General cabin height of 2.22 m
- New hanger design
D-Line: chair DCD
The Doppelmayr Chair Detachable (DCD) combines safety and quality in a modern design. The series includes both a 6-seater and an 8-seater version. A choice of color schemes and individual branding on the back of the chair provide new possibilities for the operating company. The materials used have been chosen to meet top requirements in terms of durability and resistance. The form and function of the new D-Line suspension ensures enhanced ride comfort.
- Safety-optimized design
- Ergonomically shaped seats (individual)
- 520 mm seat width
- Comfortable footrests
- New suspension
- Seat heating with plug connector
- Selection of color schemes and design concepts
- Individual and readily replaceable branding (mesh) on the back of the chair
Galeria de fotos
Projetos de referência
Soluções de conforto e opções
Vivenciar a inovação –
O mais elevado nível de conforto
O mais elevado nível da tecnologia de segurança –
avançado e confiável