Customer Support-Mechanical Technician Nationwide
- Familiarity with mechanical lift components including auxilary drives, brakes, carriers, conveyor systems, drive components, drive terminal equipment, gearboxes, grips, haul ropes, return terminal equipment, tensions systems and towers.
- Mechanical and Hydraulic parts identification
- Mechanical print reading and component identification
- Hydraulic schematic reading and symbol/component identification
- Detachable grip coupling setup and terminal adjustment
- Gearbox troubleshooting and minor repair
- Basic low voltage troubleshooting
- Rigging (calculations & equipment for safe cable de-tensioning and terminal/tower load management).
- Knowledge of applicable ANSI and State codes relative to tramway installations
- Promote a safe work environment (using PPE, climbing, product SDS, etc).
- Excellent telephone and communications skills, including the ability to legibly complete reports for documentation for customer and company records.
- Professional demeanor when dealing with Customers and colleagues
- Team-oriented and demonstrates a willingness to improve the overall effectiveness and performance of the customer support team
- Intermediate skills will computer programs such as Microsoft Office (Work and Excel) and MRP software and processes
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively and a current valid driver's with acceptable driving history must be maintained
Doppelmayr USA, Inc. is currently hiring for Mechanical Field Service technicians to expand our Customer Support department around the US. This position responds to service requests on ski lift and gondola installations around North America.
- General lift inspections
- On-site troubleshooting, repair or inspection of lift mechanical components
- After hours and 'on-call' customer support
- Conduct customer courtesy visits to enhance customer satisfaction with products and services
- Perform grip coupling adjustments
- Preparation and presentation of customer training seminars
- Communicating and resolving customer issues in concert with in office staff
- Requires periodic perfomance of job duties at heights of 6'-100' or more above ground
- Job requires indoor and out-of-doors performance in all types of weather including extreme cold or heat
This is a full time benefit position eligible for Medical and Dental Insurance, Health Savings Account, 401K with company match, paid holidays and paid time off.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Jobs (at) DoppelmayrUSA (dot) com